Thursday, August 12, 2010

Update: Morrisons Best Scones

Still no scones. These pre-packaged delicious squares of baked yumminess are still nowhere to be found on my Morrisons shelves.

I've sent an email (via the Morrisons website) ...
I shop at Morrison in Barrow-in-Furness because I love "Morrisons Best Scones" (in the green packaging). I haven't seen it on the shelves for weeks now. Does Morrisons still make them? They were square in shape, with raisins, and a bit of sugar on top. It's really the only reason for me to drive to Barrow. Please tell me that these scones are still available! Perhaps sold out at the times I went shopping? Thank you!

... and received an "Enquiry reference number" in return. I hope to hear good news. SOON.

GLORIOUS UPDATE! AUGUST 16 REPLY FROM MORRISONS!
We have consulted the Buyer with responsibility for this product who informs us that the scones are still available but are now packed in a brown box and renamed Bakers best Scones.

No comments:

Post a Comment